19th International Congress of ESCAP 2021 Maastricht
'Networks in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry'
The 2021 ESCAP Congress is going to be held in Maastricht during 27-29th June 2021 – in the south of The Netherlands, close to the German and Belgian borders – under the responsibility of the Dutch ESCAP member: the child and adolescent faculty of the NVvP, the Dutch Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. The ESCAP 2021 Congress theme in Maastricht will be: ‘Networks in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry’.
Local organizing committee
Manon Hillegers, congress president
Professor and head of department of child and adolescent psychiatry/psychology | Erasmus MC-Sophia children’s hospital | Rotterdam | The Netherlands
Thérèse van Amelsvoort
Professor and Personal chair, Psychiatry & Neuropsychology | School for Mental Health and Neuroscience | Fac. Health, Medicine and Life Sciences | Maastricht | The Netherlands
Professor | Amsterdam UMC, loc. VUmc | department of pediatrics and child and youth psychiatrist | Amsterdam | The Netherlands
Professor of child and adolescent psychiatry | Radboud Medical Center | Nijmegen | The Netherlands
Some topics to tempt you with.....
- The brain as a network of neurons
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry as a network of mental health professionals
- Children growing up in a network of peers
- The impact of the social media network on youth
- The need for collaboration and sharing knowledge in a European network of CAP
- The value of the community network for families and mentally ill children
- The network of antecedents in the development of mental illness
- Using eHealth applications to reach and treat youth.
- The need to develop, understand and use algorithms in networks of big data